Terms & Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
A £25 non refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. If, however, we have severe weather and it is unsafe to proceed with your order on the day we will refund your deposit. All event hires and photo booth hires must be paid in full 14 days before the hire date and are non refundable.
1) This unit has a height limit of (see inflatable) meters. Please ensure no one over this height uses the equipment.
2) No food or drinks are to be consumed on the inflatable (to avoid choking and mess).
3) All shoes, badges and jewellery (e.g. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit. A cleaning charge will be applied if this occurs.
5) No smoking near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded and limit the numbers on it depending on age and the size of the children using it. If the children are colliding into each other, then it is too crowded.
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
10) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains – this will reduce your electricity bill!
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off only.
12) Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
13) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
14) In the event of rain, please leave the inflatable on. Any wetness, including bubbling, can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
15) The blower at the back has a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later – it should then restart. If it does not (or there is a power cut), inform Beckenham Bouncy Castles immediately.
16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
17) All outdoor bookings must be on grass only. The hirer is responsible to ensure that enough space is available for the inflatable.
18) If you are unsure about anything, please contact Beckenham Bouncy Castles.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organisation hiring the equipment will not be responsible or liable for any damage or injury occurring as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Beckenham Bouncy Castles cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using any/all equipment the hirer has hired.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can speak to us on the phone or send an email.